Call for Abstracts
On behalf of the International Program Committee (IPC) and the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) of the 19th EAHIL Conference, it is our great pleasure and privilege to invite you to Riga, Latvia, from June 11th to 14th, 2024.
Mark your calendars as this conference promises to be an innovative hybrid event, seamlessly blending in-person and virtual experiences!
The core theme of the conference "Small Step and a Giant Leap: Reorienting Towards a New Environment" finds its source of inspiration in the EAHIL 2023 workshop “Radical positive change agents”.
Abstracts must be submitted only via the online submission system ExOrdo.
You need to create an account in the ExOrdo system in order to submit abstracts.
Please note that accessing the ExOrdo system after creating the account can be only made using the original email and password. Please do not use alternative emails when accessing the system.
Find below useful guides for ExOrdo:
The IPC cordially invites you to submit structured abstracts in these categories:
- Oral presentations (15-20 minutes)
- Poster presentations (15-20 minutes)
- Interactive workshops (from 75 or 150 minutes)
- Continuing education courses (CECs) (half day or full day)
Please make sure that you follow the guidelines on format.
- Abstract submission opens: 4 September 2023
- Deadline abstract submission: 31 October 2023
- Notification of acceptance: December 2023
- Authors confirm final versions of abstracts: January 2024
- Authors confirm attendance: March 2024
Please indicate which of the subthemes you wish to submit your abstract under in the submission system.
Should you have any uncertainties about which submission category best suits your abstract, we encourage you to refer to the provided guidelines or get in touch with the IPC Chair for clarification. Kindly note that abstracts should be submitted only once. If the IPC determines that your submission aligns better with a different contribution category, they will reach out to you during the review process.
As the conference draws near, we eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you to Riga for insightful discussions, professional growth, and the chance to meet librarians and friends from around the world.
For any questions or assistance regarding abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Marshall Dozier (IPC Chair) at marshall.dozier [at] ed.ac.uk
- Santa Darģe (LOC Chair) at santa.darge [at] rsu.lv
For any other questions or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team at eahil2024rsu[pnkts]lv